Luxury Range Rover Desert Safari Dubai
Explore the range rover desert safari Dubai is one of the best distinguished Dubai sightseeing tours. Our expert guide will give you a full-day tour with You’ll get to experience both the quaint traditional and the modern parts of the city.
WHAT’S SO SPECIAL ABOUT RNAGE ROVER DESERT SAFARI DUBAI?
Explore some of the nation’s historic landmarks, such as Al Fahidi Fort, which currently houses the Dubai Museum.
RNAGE ROVER DESERT SAFARI DUBAI 2023
Find the best range rover desert safari Dubai, Dubai’s unparalleled modernism by visiting Jumeirah, the home to some of the city’s most prominent attractions, including Atlantis, The Palm, and Madinat Jumeirah.
Dubai Mall, the largest shopping mall, provides you with all kinds of leisure activities and entertainment with various international restaurants to dine in.
Dubai Mall attractions feature the Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, and once you step out, you can witness the Dubai Fountain show.
Dubai is a city that radiates energy and modern life.
It is always best to take on a Range Dover Desert Safari city trip; however, if there is not enough time, a half-day Dubai city tour is also worth taking for what it’s offering from opportunities.
Many of our visitors combine their Dubai city trip with an Abu Dhabi City Tour and a visit to Global Village Dubai, covering a full day plan with all must-to-do activities and sightseeing in Dubai.
- Pick up from hotel in luxury car
- Taking a walk through Bastakiyas (heritage)
- Abra (Traditional Water Taxi)
- Spice Souk
- Gold Souk
- Driving by Jumeirah Mosque
- Photo stop at Jumeirah Beach
- Photo stop Burj Al Arab
- Drive through Madinat Jumeirah
- Photo stop at Atlantis Hotel
- Dubai Marina
- Drive-by Mall of the Emirates
- Dubai Mall with the Fountain Show (incredible destination to view the dancing fountain show in the evening)
- Photo stop at Burj Khalifa from the waterfront at the Dubai Mall (you can also from there view the dancing fountain show)
- Drop off at the hotel
- Single Travelers’
- Leisure Travelers’
- Business Travelers’
Adults are 12 years and above Children are 5-11 years.
To book children 2-5 years or under 135cm, please book Evening Desert Safari Private Vehicle and enter details on infants.
DeparturePick up from hotel
Departure TimePick up from hotel
Return TimeDrop off at the hotel
IncludedHotel pick up & drop offWater4-wheel drive vehicleTour guide